FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Friday, February 11, 2011

MUAH: In which the Valentines are revealed

It all started with this mold.


And then we had a little photo shoot.





A little Photoshop magic, and we had these.


Add a little red cardstock,
a little of The Twinery Maraschino baker's twine,
and a dab of strategically place hot glue
and . . .

MUAH!





I love them!
But then I also saw THESE by Craft Monkey and I want to make another set!

If you want to make some MUAH!'s of your own,
you can download the printables
HERE.
The MUAH! is a png file all ready for you to slip your picture behind.


(I'm linking up HERE!)

Fine Print:
Please feel free to use this tutorial for your personal use. Please be kind and give credit where credit is due. Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Hysterical! LOVE THEM!

Happy Day,
Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com

Homemade Heather said...

O. M. G. So cute!!! How did you get such good pictures of your kids? I had a mommy meltdown just trying to get mine to sit still! LOL Thanks for sharing - stop by and say HI sometime!

ragamuffinbeauties said...

These are ridiculously adorable! Ahhh, cannot stand the cuteness of the 'stache...love it!

Unknown said...

These are too funny and absolutely adorable! The pictures of your kids faces are so cute!

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah

Tasha said...

You are seriously so cute and clever. Adore these.

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

These are awesome! I'd love to try them next year. :)

Unknown said...

How cute and funny!

Miranda
www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Those are adorable valentines!!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so so cute!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

LOVE this too!!!!

Opie Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! Too, too Cute! Happy Valentine's Day.

Unknown said...

NOW THOSE ARE DARN RIGHT CUTE! muah-jen

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

Those are awesome, will keep this idea for next year. Thank you for linking up with All About You Monday.

Heidi said...

these are precious! may have to steal this idea for next year! Thanks for sharing my link too!

AllieMakes! said...

Those are darn cute! Great job and Thank you for sharing the printable!!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Lauren {whimsy lane} said...

This is the cutest idea ever!!!!

Danelle said...

Where'd you get the mold?

Raychel said...

Thank you for the inspiration! I can not wait to make some for my daughter. I am your newest follower and I featured this on my blog today :)

http://www.my-creativeway.com/2012/02/valentines-day-candy-card-ideas.html

http://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration! I made these for my kids and gave you the credit.....http://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-valentines-day.html
Thanks!!

Nickie said...

I do not see what you put in the molds? Please advise..
These are so great:)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails