FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #68



I'm happy to report that I'm keeping my New Year's
Resolution to be a better reader :)
Here we are at the end of January and I've already
finished four books!
Are you on Goodreads?
Let's be friends!


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!


What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Have a great week!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for hosting! Already a very lovely party!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi! I put up Frugal Family Living

I'm hosting a weekly linky which is all about seasonal celebration and would love it if you popped over and linked this post! It would be great to introduce your blog to my subscribers! Seasonal Celebration Linky http://naturalmothersnetwork.com/seasonal-celebration-sunday/seasonal-celebration/ Really hope to see you there! Rebecca x

cre8ivesky said...

So many great ideas- I like that there are so many for kids! I love the style of your party, Kyla :) thanks for hosting and have a great week!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

haha your book picture made me so happy. we're already goodread friends I'm glad you're enjoying your resolution. P.S. I LOVED Divergent...it's on your list already hint hint.

Marriage from Scratch said...

Thanks for hosting! Fun to linkup.
Come visit Marriage from Scratch!

~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Courtney and Heather said...

First time linking to your party! Also a new follower!

Accidentally linked twice... whoops!

Check out our blog
love2sisters.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Courtney & Heather

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting! Can't wait to check out some of the other fabulous links. :) Have a great day!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

How have I not found your blog before?! So happy I did :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!!

~Mrs. T (www.tales-of-the-ts.com)

Unknown said...

Hi there thanks for hosting!

First time linking up! ;)


Angie from A Little Inspiration

www.littleinspiration.com

Unknown said...

Woops Sorry! I linked up twice, because I forgot to check the top! But I'm a HUGE reader, so I've enjoyed hearing what you're reading!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Oops x 4! Sorry Kyla! xo, laura@imnotatrophywife.com

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Added you to goodreads! I have been lurking on your blog for awhile - just wanted to say hi!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails